If you've been searching for that special, intimate setting for your wedding, you've just found the right place.
For your wedding day, return to a time forgotten by marrying in the beautifully-restored Mennonite chapel at Williamsburg. The early 19th century chapel sits at the end of a meandering drive on quiet, serene grounds.
Gracing the centre of the country setting, surrounded by ponds and wildlife, it is a magically simplistic, yet charming setting, for your wedding day. The chapel's quaint stone exterior is paralleled by a warm, elegant interior accented by the beauty of stained glass windows and solid wood walls, floors and pews.
A winding bridge runs from the chapel entrance to Promontory Point featuring solar powered lights, which give a soft glow at dusk, and handmade botanical-themed iron railings. Also, just outside the entrance to the chapel, you will find a stamped patio and pergola - created out of ornate repurposed black iron pillars topped with white oak.
Located on Fischer Hallman Road, the grounds have become well known for their attractive natural setting, tranquil pond and natural wetlands. Because of this, the chapel has become an increasingly popular location for wedding ceremonies. The site's scenic grounds provide a picture perfect backdrop for wedding photographs after the ceremony.
Check out The Dedication Centre at Williamsburg photo gallery.
- Ample seating for up to 110
- Ample parking
- Two washrooms
- Wheel chair accessible
- Radiant floor heating
- Air conditioning
- Full length of the building feature windows that open to let a breeze in as you hear the sounds of the fountains
- Outdoor stamped concrete patio overlooking the pond with an arbour
- Audio/visual sound system: includes microphone and outdoor speakers
- Food and drink serving area with cold storage, sink and serving spaces - perfect for catering
- Beautifully manicured grounds with several unique places to capture photographs before and after the ceremony
Also available at no extra charge:
- Serving platters
- Bulletin board
Note: We do not provide ministerial services, music or decorations.
Download our wedding brochure for your reference.
We would be pleased to give you a tour. Please contact us and let us make one step easier in planning your special day!